The latest version (2.1) of our flagship Content Management System, BamCMS, has now been released.
A number of changes have been incorporated into this product, to make it even more effective and user friendly for the many clients who now use the system to maintain and control information on their websites.
Some of the features in this release include;
- New, reworked user friendly interface.
- Images uploaded in BamCMS can be resized and cached on the fly, within BamCMS itself. You don't need to manually resize images before importing into BamCMS.
- Ability to clone existing pages. This is handy if you want to build many pages that share common elements and content.
- Ability to define whether a specific page appears in the site-map and search results.
- Ability to control more site-wide settings, such as error messages, maintenance and coming soon modes.
- Ability to view detailed admin logs.
To view a demonstration of BamCMS, and to find out more, please contact us.