Social Media Marketing
Push your budget further with targeted content, created specifically for your social media audience.
If you’re anything like us, you probably check Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/LinkedIn (need we say more?) multiple times a day. At work. At home. On the bus. When you’re walking to the bus and narrowly miss walking into a pole. And guess what? So are your customers.
Connect directly with your audience
Most people engage with your business because they want to engage with you, rather than your product or service. Social media marketing is more than selling to your audience. It allows you to join in on the conversation and break down the barriers, building brand awareness.
The goal of social media marketing is to enable customers to develop an affinity for your brand through strategic content creation.
Social media marketing can:
- Increase traffic to your website or landing pages, with an increased chance for leads
- Allow you to run multiple targeted campaigns simultaneously to connect with your audience on different platforms, increasing your reach
- Open the lines of communication directly with your audience, allowing them to ask questions or give feedback
- Reach your audience through an organic content strategy, using the data to form a paid advertising campaign
A Facebook campaign for Foundation Housing
Foundation Housing approached us with a desire to grow their brand and better connect with their existing audience on Facebook.
After meeting with the client to learn more about their business, we structured a multi-tiered campaign to achieve multiple goals at once.
During the campaign’s first month, Foundation Housing’s campaign received:
- 215% increase in page likes
- 6,156 video views
- 120% increase in post reach
- 30% increase in post engagement
Creating your Social Media Marketing Strategy
Before commencing any campaign, we get to know your business, your goals, your target audience and your industry which allows us to create a strategy that maximises your reach across the platforms most relevant to your unique situation.
Depending on the social media platform, your objectives and your business, your social media marketing strategy may include:
- A brand and social media workshop which helps us define your messaging across various platforms
- Consultation on strategy, platforms, audience and content creation
- Detailed target audience profiles to help you create targeted content
- Account management which can include uploading, posting and scheduling as well as platform support
- Customised reporting including recommendations
- Content creation and curation
One of the inherent strengths of social media marketing as a strategy, is the fundamental ease of tackling many different business goals in tandem, often across on a shared budget.
Compared to traditional print-based advertising, social media marketing is both cost-effective and highly reportable. It has never been easier to get detailed reporting on your return on investment, or to see how promotional messages are received by the market.
Your results will vary depending on your business and your objectives, but your dedicated Account Manager will work with you to define your goals.
This forms the basis of your report, which will also outline recommendations to make the changes to ensure your strategy is working to grow your bottom line.
Your next steps